Gray tempered glass board are made from gray float glass, usually the gray tempered glass board can be used for windows, glass table top, furniture etc, to make the building or furniture looks more colorful and beautiful, and reduce the light transmittance, the processing method is the same with clear tempered glass board.
Also there are other colors, such as bronze glass, blue glass, green glass etc. All of them can be processed into tempered glass board for building or glass furniture.
1) Thickness: 4-12mm
2) Max. size: 2,440 x 3660mm
3) Min. size: 100 x 100mm
1) Safety: when glass is broken, it spits into tiny harmless pieces.
2) Strong intensity: heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 4 times stronger.
3) Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
4) Tempered glass cannot be cut, drill hole and other further processing.
5) Tempered glass will be some curved after tempering more or less, but this will not affect the installation and usage.